Presentation of research work at the conference will be permitted to studies containing original material in the field of osteopathy or osteopathic medicine. The Scientific Advisory Board will be responsible of abstracts acceptance or rejection as well as type of presentation, i.e., oral or poster.
2018 CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 30 JUNE 2018
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- The Abstract must be submitted in English via email to email@example.com
- Abstracts should be based on the field of osteopathy in general.
- Abstracts are restricted to 3000 characters (including spaces, title, authors and institutions) and they should include a title, and introduction, methods, results and discussion sections.
- They may not contain any tables or graphs.
- References in the text have to be cited at the end of the abstract (they must fit in the 3000 characters). Limit the number of references to 5 and include authors in the abstract (after title).
- All content of the abstract is the sole responsibility of the author(s) of the abstract.
- The receipt of your abstract submission will be confirmed by email.
- The Scientific Committee will decide if abstracts are selected for poster presentation.
- The Scientific Advisory Board reserves the right to contact the author or the institution for any clarification during the process of reviewing and before the final decision.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
Process of Scientific Review
The Scientific Advisory Board, is composed by researchers, clinical specialists and clinical osteopaths. Abstracts will be reviewed by at least 3 members of the Scientific Board. The selection will be based on several criteria: scientific relevance, evidence of results presented, pertinence of the hypothesis, consistency of methods applied and reliability to clinical aspect.
The Scientific Board will decide which abstracts will be presented during the conference. The best abstracts will be rewarded to be presented as oral during the conference. All other accepted abstracts will be presented as poster.
Authors will be notified of acceptance by the 15th July 2018 by email.
Abstracts not uploaded prior to the submission deadline CANNOT participate at the conference. Updated presentations CANNOT be replaced during the conference.